Freightliner Trucks Preventive Maintenance Plans
Let us manage it. OEM Preventive Maintenance for your business
- Provides regular inspections and routine selected maintenance options to keep your truck in peak operating condition.
- Scheduled maintenance is performed around your business needs.
- Secure fixed preventive maintenance expenses for your transportation operating budget requirements.
- Freightliner factory-trained technicians and in-stock genuine Freightliner® and Detroit® parts will help maximize your uptime.
- Hours of operation at Freightliner dealers allow for flexibility of service.
Keeping your truck on the road and your business moving is our greatest priority. Freightliner Preventive Maintenance Plans are designed to prevent downtime and costly repairs through regular maintenance and inspections.
The recently optimized product structure will make it even easier to align a Preventive Maintenance package with your needs. Keeping your truck on the road and your business moving is our greatest priority. Preventive Maintenance Plans are designed to prevent downtime and costly repairs through regular maintenance and inspections.Preventive Maintenance Plans* are designed using OEM recommendations with scalability in mind.
Annual Inspection Package (CAN or US) includes the annual required inspection that can identify potential issues before they become a problem. Expert technicians will make sure you stay on the road and hazard free.
Our Interval Service Package includes the more typical engine maintenance services. Oil and Filter change, oil analysis, fuel filter replacement, fuel/water separator replacement and the 115-point inspection.
After selecting one or both packages, select any ADD-ON Services to expand the Preventive Maintenance Plan to be even more comprehensive. Transmission and Aftertreatment PM Plans remain unchanged can be added to either PM package or be purchased as standalone maintenance plans.
*Preventive Maintenance Plans can now be sold by US and Canadian Elite Support Freightliner Dealers.
Service scheduling is best coordinated by contacting your selling Freightliner Dealer. By maintaining your truck at Freightliner recommended intervals and using factory trained technicians, you will keep your vehicle in peak operating condition and prevent costly downtime.