Always Ready to Get Your Truck Up and Running, STAT
Downtime and repair costs can add up quickly. Get your truck back on the road faster with Freightliner Trucks and ServicePoint networks, wherever you are, 24/7.
Partnering with TravelCenters of America and Petro Stopping Centers (and listed in Freightliner’s 24-hour customer-service database), the ServicePoint network of 24/7 express service and light-duty repair centers offers the following:
- 24-hour service locations with express service and minor repair work
- Warranty service (except TravelCenters and Petro locations in Texas*)
- Freightliner parts in stock for PM, brakes, electrical, heating and A/C service
- DOT inspections, trailer maintenance and repairs
Freightliner Trucks and the ServicePoint network provide a range of factory-authorized, preventive maintenance and light repair services, including the following:
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Alternators & Starters
- Driveline Services
- Electrical Instruments & Controls
- Engine Cooling & Radiators
- Front Axles
- Fuel System
- Rear Axle
- Throttle Control
- Wheels & Tires
- Windshield Wipers & Washer
Learn more about ServicePoint advantages, locations and details at your nearest Freightliner Trucks dealer, or visit the TravelCenters of America and Petro Trucking Centers website.
ServicePoint is offered only at participating TravelCenters of America and Petro Stopping Centers locations.
* Travel Centers of America and Petro Trucking Centers in Texas cannot perform warranty services.